Customers must receive prior approval from the PUD before installing any conservation measures.Click here for the Energy Efficiency Program Agreement
The District is offering rebates for customers weatherizing their existing homes.
Rebates are as follows:
- Ceiling Insulation - $0.30 per square foot
- Floor Insulation - $0.30 per square foot
- Wall Insulation - $0.30 per square foot
- Class 30 Windows - $3.00 per square foot
All rebate amounts are subject to change.
The PUD offers free energy audits and energy use tracking to business owners in Pacific County.
Lighting and insulation rebates are available for some commercial buildings.
Contact our Energy Services Deptartment for more information.
Energy Star Manufactured Homes
Customers purchasing an Energy Star Manufactured Home after March 24th 2006 qualify for a $700.00 rebate.
Ductless Heat Pump Program
- All homes must be pre-approved prior to starting to ensure compliance with program guidelines.
- Rebate is $800 for homes with zonal heating (baseboards or wall heaters) and $1000 for homes with an electric furnace.
- Electric resistance heating must be permanently installed in the home and serve as the primary source (ducted heat pumps not eligible).
- Home must be a single family residence.
- New construction homes are not eligible.
- Heat Pump must be installed by a qualified contractor on the District's Approved Installers List