Customer Service

Pacific County PUD customer service staff will be happy to assist customers with questions about their electrical bills, water bills or any other questions pertaining to Pacific County PUD.


North County Customer Service (Raymond/South Bend/Lebam,Naselle)

South County Customer Service (Long Beach/Ilwaco/Ocean Park,Chinook)


visitors since 5/2008:

website counter

website counter